- A student, who is not dressed neatly and tidily in the full school uniform, will not be permitted to sit in the class. The prescribed shade and pattern must be carefully adhered to. Any deviation will not be accepted. Strict measure will be taken against those who ignore the rule concerning the uniform. Student must wear the house dresses on Wednesday and Saturday.
- Perfect silence should be maintained during the prayer bell.
- Students need to bring the school diary daily
- Every child must come to the school in time. Late arrivals may not be admitted to class without Principal’s permission.
- Students are to keep their surroundings clean and use the dustbins provided
- Boys are to keep their nails and hair short
- Girls are to keep their nails short and braid their long hairs.
- The Principal is empowered to rusticate or suspend or remove a student from the roll of the school on ground of indiscipline, misbehaviour, neglect of academic work or frequent absence
- Physical training, game, tours, picnics and camps are compulsory for all students. Student is required to take part in various extra curricular activities organized form time to time
- Student must refrain from damaging the school property, furniture fans, window panes etc. In a case of any knowledge about damage done accidentally or intentionally they should report the matter to the head Mistress. Any damage to the school property, furniture etc will be remedied at the cost of offender
- Students are advised not to buy food from street vendors in the interest of their health.
- No student will manhandle another student. It is considered a serious offence. Any violation of this rule may result in expulsion of the offender from the school. Student are expected to exhibit exemplary behavior, inside and outside the school premises, worthy of children brought up in decent homes
- Students are required to note their homework in the school diary.
- Students are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises or grounds during the regular school hours. Permission to leave may be granted only by the Principal
- Students must park their cycles/scooters in the parking area and lock them. Students riding on two wheelers must wear helmets and possess a driving licence. or borrowing of money is strictly prohibited. The school authorities will not be not responsible for loss of money, books etc. student are expected to look after their own belongings
- Students caught triple riding will be penalized