- Parents are requested to check the school diaries of the wards daily.
- Parents are advised to sign the progress report and return the same within three days.
- A record of leave of the students must be maintained and signed by the parents/guardians in the school diary in addition to the signed application to be sent to the school in advance.
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities by ensuring regularity, punctuality and discipline and by seeing that their children do the assigned home work and prepare their lessons well, parents should encourage their wards to take an active interest in all school activities.
- In case of a child suffering from any infections disease, parents are advised to keep their child/children at home, until the danger of infection has passed. A medical fitness certificate will be required in such cases before the child is permitted to attend the school.
- Parents should please notify in writing to the school of any change in address or telephone number.
- Parents must ensure that all fees and dues are cleared in time.
- Parents are requested to adhere to the visiting hours and no school teacher is to be contacted by the parents during the school hours without the prior permission of the principal, headmaster / headmistress.
- Strict regularity and punctuality, implicit obedience, courtesy in speech and conduct, cleanliness of person and uniform are expected from the students. Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities regarding the instruction rules and regulations.
- A student may be removed by school authorities without prior notice to the parents on any of the following grounds.
- Constant weakness in studies
- Habitual illness and disobedience
- Behavioural problems/direct or indirect involvement in violence.
- Indifference to school activities.
- Untidy and improper uniform
- Non – co-operation and irresponsible behaviour of parents / guardians towards any member of school staff.