General informations regarding registration
- The academic year of the school is from 1st April to 31st March.
- The Prospectus and registration form shall be available from the school office on all working days during the school hours i.e. from 8.00 am to 2.00 pm.
- Registration does not guarantee admission. It will be subject to merit & availability of seats.
Eligibility for LKG
- A Child who has completed three and half years on March 31st of the year of admission.
- Children should be able to:- Recognize the letter of English, Recognize the letter of Hindi , Should answer questions smartly and intelligently.
- The interest and availability of the parents in helping the child will be specially counted in the selection of the children for admission.
Documents Required for Admission to LKG
- Birth Certificate from the competent authority such as Panchayat /Maha Nagarpalika or of the hospital where the child has taken birth.
- No other Certificate from whatever source it may be will be accepted.
- Date of Birth once given will not be changed in any case.
- Stamp size photograph to be affixed on the admission form.
Documents required for registration and admission to other classes
- Birth Certificate / T.C (Transfer Certificate)from the school where student had been studying.
- Date of Birth shall not be changed at any stage later.
- A Student seeking admission in class VI must have completed ten and half years on 31st march.
- Stamp size photographs of the student to be affixed on admission form.
- Original Report card of the qualifying examination is required at the time of the interview.
- Mark list (Report card) in original.
Note – List of children selected for admission shall be displayed on the school notice board on the date given. The parents shall deposit all the fees and other charges at the time of admission. Presence of parents of the student to be admitted is compulsory. No representation will be accepted.